Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Past...Present...Future

      Hello, my name is Leticia Arciga. When I look back in my life I notice that I have always been shy. When I think back I have always been the nice quiet girl in the class that blends and gets lost in the background. In high school I was only confortable around my friends. I rarely spoke to anyone I didn't know. The only way I could talk to a classmate was if they talked to me first. It was a somewhat tough time for me but I was glad that I had my own friends to rely on.
      Currently, I am starting my second year at Oxnard College. I am a full time student and I am loving the college atmosphere. I am less shy now and interact with my classmates. I think that my love of music helped me with my shyness. I could talk about music all day. I am a huge fan of music from every decade and all genres starting with the 1950's. I love classic pop and classic rock from the 1950's and 1960's. My favorite decade is the 1960's because my favorite band of all time is The Beatles. I am one of the biggest Beatles fan around.
       In the future, I hope to transfer to California State University of Channel Islands. I want to major in biology at the University. I have always loved science and find that biology is a great subject. If that doesn't work then I would like to learn about history because for some reason I like history. But whatever the future has in store for me I hope that I end up having a career that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment